OK, last week's 5 question Friday was fun, so here is this weeks:
1. Is love at 1st sight possible? Hmmm...not sure on this one! I believe there is something that will attract you to someone at first, but to love him/her, that takes time! Unless we are talking about your own kids! Here I totally believe in love at first site.....as soon as they were both born & handed to me, I knew that I loved them more than anything in the world....I adore my husband, but the love I have for my kids is something that cannot be compared to anything!
2. How did you choose your pet's name? My dog is a chocolate lab, so as soon as I saw her I though of coco powder, so that's her name: Coco!
3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)? I would give up my home phone! I only keep it for emergencies, but I never use it-my cell phone is the one to call me on if you want to reach me :)
4. How much do you pay your babysitter? I don't have a babysitter & probably never will.
5. How "young" is old enough to babysit? I was 13 when I began baby sitting my cousins, but I currently wouldn't trust any 13 yr old I know with my daughter. I don't know, maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't think they are mature enough. A baby sitter for my daughter will have to be atleast 16!
Well, this is it for this week. If you'd like to join, go to My Little Life and link up :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!