Is it the Weekend Already????
Wow!! I can't believe it's the weekend already. Time is really flying and I need to get my act together to get things done. Keep putting things off until tomorrow, and here we are, almost at the end of September!
Well, this weekend will be a quiet one. Tomorrow we have to do groceries and Sunday we will be at my son's baseball game for a few hours, and that is all! Yep, Fall is definitely here! Our weekend getaways don't happen as often, we spend more time at home trying to figure out what to do, LOL! Fall and Winter can be so boring around here!
OK, enough of that.....time for 5 Question Friday!!!!
1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction? Not using contraction words and possessive words correctly. Example: its and it's, I see this on twitter so much that it amazes me!! I'm always correcting my kids when they say something that isn't right, they don't like it but I don't care. I'd rather have them annoyed at me than have them sound ridiculous!
2. What's your favorite thing about fall? There's not much I like about Fall, but if I had to pick one it would definitely be pumpkin picking. We began this tradition when my son was 1 year old, I had never gone but once we did I loved it. We go every year and it is so much fun!!!
3. What's your favourite dish to take to a potluck? Potluck? Never been to one, although if I ever were to go to one, I guess I'd take lasagna or stuffed shells.
4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping? I used to start in September, but the last couple of years I've started on Black Friday,which has been horrible for me. I hate rushing to buy things, and then my finances are a total mess because I'm shopping so much at once! This year I'm going to take advantage of layaway so I'm hoping to start next week!
5. Did you move homes a lot growing up? Not really. When I was 9 my parents divorced and my sister and I had to move from Florida to New Jersey with our mom. We lived in Union City for 3 years and then moved to the next town over, WNY, and I've been here since! Now I'm itching to get out of here.....I think I've lived here too long, it's time for a change!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!