1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store? Well, we go to Target and Walmart 2-3 times a week and every time we go into either one, we always buy a drink-soda, juice,water-anything but it is guaranteed that we always walk out with a drink in our hand!
2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it? I wouldn't do anything at all!!! I would relax, maybe read, watch TV shows that I normally don't get to watch because hubby and kids are watching something else and listen to music! I wouldn't even cook, just snack most of the day....making it an extremely laid back kind of day :)
3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under? No, I am definitely not a speed limit driver....I'm always over!! I know, I know it isn't safe to drive too fast but seriously there are many streets where 25 is just too slow!!! Even 55 can be too slow in many highways....I follow the traffic which is always over!
4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or mix?? I'm not great at desserts. I tend to buy them already made, or make easy ones consisting of fruit and whipped cream or icecream. If I'm ever in the mood to bake, then I always go with a mix. I tried making a cake from scratch once and it was awful....YUCK!!!
5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out an saying "neither!!")? EEEEWWWWW.......neither, but since I'm not allowed to cop out then I guess I'd say a mouse! Mice are not cute & I do think they are nasty little rodents, but they are similar to hamsters! My son had a hamster and I never had a problem holding it, so I can just think of it as a hamster!!