Saturday, September 29, 2012
Party Time - Umm, Not Quite
It's Friday....you know what that means??? PARTY!!! Ok, maybe not at my house-at my house its all about baseball this weekend and ofcourse - Five Question Friday!!!
1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly? I prefer to fly!! Yes I get a little scared, but flying gets you everywhere!! We drive to Florida almost every year, and I hate knowing that we could be there in 2 1/2 hours had we just taken a plane.
2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why? If I could live anywhere in the world it would have to be by a beach. Maybe somewhere in Florida but it has to be right on the beach! Although, it would be nice to live in Italy too!
3. Should grown women wear leggings? Yes, if they are worn the right way. I like to wear mine with long shirts, like a long button down shirt with a belt, leggings and nice knee high boots would look nice.
4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be? Tiffini - I saw it written like this many years ago and I liked it because it was different. You pronounce it the same as Tiffany, so its an easy name to say but I like that it is spelled differently.
5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to? Ugh, too many...LOL....Rachael Ray, Fitness, Travel & Leisure, All You, Parents, More......I think this is it.....I used to also have Real Simple, In Style, Glamour.
So as I said in my last post, the days after returning from Vegas flew by! Before I knew it, October was here and this month is super impor...
So we are up & out of my dad's house by 7am. It was hard and I tried to leave quickly, my poor baby girl even cried-I felt soooo ba...
Here is our 2nd day in Niagara Falls. We started our morning with breakfast in the hotel restaurant. After breakfast we headed over to Ma...
Hi everyone! I'm starting April with a little challenge for myself. You are all welcome to join if you choose. I have a rather large...