Yay, its Friday~I get to sleep late for the next 2 days :) LOL, waking up at 5:30am is killing me....I'm not a morning person & its so hard to get up when that alarm clock goes off! Fortunately, there is nothing that has to be done early for the next 2 days, so I will be in bed until 9am....I usually can't sleep past that time unless I'm really exhausted.
Now on to 5 Question Friday....I missed the last 2 but I'm back, here it goes:
1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?) No, I knew what wedding dress I wanted since I was 14!! LOL, at 14 I was flipping through bridal magazines to get ideas for my sweet 15 dress when I saw "My Dress" - really what caught my eye was the heart shaped cut out in the back, I LOVED IT!! I tore the page out and kept it.....When I was ready to begin the search for this dress, I went to David's Bridal & there it was....MY DRESS!!!
There was a heart cutout on the chest too!
My hair is covering part of it, but that is the heart cut-out on the back!
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off? I blow it off & try to walk away, unless its family-then I will tell them something! LOL!
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently? The scariest thing that's ever happened to me was a week after giving birth to my daughter, I began to hemorrhage in the early morning. My husband was working & had to rush home to take me to the hospital, where I was admitted and underwent emergency D&C. I have never seen or experienced something like that, I really thought that I was not going to be coming back home to my kids...it really was terrifying!
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream. Breyers-chocolate, vanilla, cookies & cream, snickers and Haagen Dazs - Dulce de leche......yummy!!!
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels? As long as its a nice, clean & comfy bed, I can sleep anywhere...LOL!!