Skip to main content a good way :)

So its been about 2 weeks that I've begun watching what I eat and counting calories and so far I've lost 4 pounds.  I'm so happy, I'm actually seeing results!!  I've been using 2 apps to help me keep track of everything I eat.  The first one is Lose It! and the other is My Fitness Pal.....I have both on my Ipad.  I've had both for a while but in the last 2 weeks I've been really good about logging everything in.  I think this is what has helped me stay on track.
I know its only been 2 weeks but I'm so happy to see some weight come off.  The walking on the treadmill has also begun and I'm hoping to be running again real soon.  The soreness is terrible right now, but its nothing that will stop me.  Even my hubby is losing weight so all is good right now.
We decided to take a small break off the diet today, so we went to eat dinner at Chili's.  All I had was breakfast so my dinner was actually lunch and dinner(not good, I know).  I ordered the Bacon Ranch Quesadillas with a side of Mashed Potatoes with gravy.  Normally I would've eaten everything but today I just couldn't.  I was stuffed with only 1/2 of the quesadilla order and 1/2 the mashed potato.  My calorie count was still over but it wasn't as bad as it would have been had I eaten everything.
Tomorrow will be a bit of a challenge since we have a birthday lunch to attend, so my plan right now is to keep my breakfast very low calorie, and hope there is something healthy at this restaurant.  Guess I will find out tomorrow!
The weight loss continues.....


Popular posts from this blog

Taking a Detour!!!!

So we are up & out of my dad's house by 7am.  It was hard and I tried to leave quickly, my poor baby girl even cried-I felt soooo bad for her.  Usually I'm the only one crying, but she really didn't want to leave :(  So,  we said goodbye-hope to be back soon (permanently) and we drove off!
About an hour out, we stopped for breakfast and had to practically make a run for it, LOL! There were like 20 buses full of kids!! By the time we got inside, the Dunkin Doughnuts line was like a mile long-ugh, there goes my coffee!  So we had no other choice but to eat burgers at Wendy's, everything else had super long lines that we didn't want to wait on!
We grabbed our burgers and left.  A little while later Laz asks me if I want to stop at Clearwater Aquarium.  At this point, I'm not 100% sure-I was sad about leaving & felt like just being home to calculate & come up with good, concrete reasons to move to Florida.  On the other hand, I really wasn't looking…

New Week~New Program

Here we go!!  I took a week off to regroup and decide what to do next.  I really have to say that having Beach Body on Demand is the BEST!!!

There are so many programs and nutrition plans to follow.  So since I recently completed Transform 20, I was thinking of doing it again, but I've been curious about 80 Day Obsession for quite some time.  I haven't attempted this program because at first, I felt it wasn't for me.  The workouts are longer than I'm used to and the timed nutrition is challenging for me, but I finally let curiosity get the best of me.  I'm going to give it a shot!

I started Sunday with my meal prep!  I was a bit overwhelmed at first, but I followed the sample nutrition plan and was able to get my shopping list and meals put together.

So for my first week, I have every meal planned out.  Not prepared, since I'd rather make my eggs for breakfast fresh each morning.  Most of my meals have been prepped!

My days are set to begin at 4:30AM with my sh…

Weekend Trip to Niagara Falls, Canada~Part 2

Here is our 2nd day in Niagara Falls.  We started our morning with breakfast in the hotel restaurant.  After breakfast we headed over to Marineland.  This park was nothing spectacular, but it was a nice little trip.  We saw a dolphin show, saw several other animals, killer whales, fed Beluga whales and rode 1 or 2 rides.  Again, nothing spectacular but it was fun.  A lot of walking, and our favorite part was feeding the beluga whales - they were so cute!
The dolphin show was also fun!  Its been a long time since we've seen dolphins in action.

After all the walking, we were run down and hungry.  We headed back to the hotel to shower and prepare for our dinner at Massimmo's Italian restaurant.  The view was beautiful!  I enjoyed dinner, but hubby and baby girl didn't.  I like to try new things and unfortunately the other 2 don't - and there wasn't much on the menu that they liked.  Baby girl had Ceasar Salad, hubby had Minestrone soup and I had Linguine Carbonara.