I started the year at a new job, got into a minor car accident in February, my son has a good year playing baseball at his school, my daughter has a great year in dance and school, my son ends up failing Freshman year so I transfer him to public school (not happy about this move), still struggling with money, my hubby's car gets destroyed while it was parked outside my job(2nd car accident), more good times pass, we have to cancel our Disney vacation (again), my mom has a heart attack(fully recovers, Thank God) and our dog suddenly dies this past Sunday. Very sad end to a crappy year......I may even cry before the night is over but I will look forward to the future.
- I will keep my head held high
- I will remind myself of all the good things in our lives: us(our little family), our good health, our unity, we are happy no matter what
- I will continue to motivate my kids to go out and take advantage of every opportunity they have
- I will look forward to the unknown, a new year, new beginnings, more changes
- We have goals and dreams that we hope to get working on this year